I’m happy to announce we now have a date for our second Women Who Hack:
- Sunday, February 19, 2012
- Collective Agency
- Calagator link: http://calagator.org/events/1250461906
This will be a casual get together for women who want to hack on projects with or around other women. All types of projects (software and hardware), languages, platforms and experience levels are welcome.
Don’t have anything to work on? Come, and we’ll help you find a project!
What you should bring:
- Your laptop or other equipment
- Your lovely self!
- the space, including lots of seating and tables
- some snacks, including gluten-free and vegan options
Our goal is to support local women hackers (and aspiring hackers) by providing a safe, welcoming environment in which you can connect with and learn from each other.
We’re kid-friendly, too, so feel free to bring your children with you.
Women Who Hack is open to all self-identified women and genderqueer persons, as well as accompanied children of all genders.
All participants of Women Who Hack agree to follow the Citizen Code of Conduct.